Boulder Media House is looking for a Social Media Intern to work within BMH and our sister company Buffalo Film Co. (www.buffalofilm.co). You would be responsible for creating and curating content for both company's social channels. You would have a lot of creative freedom (within brand guidelines) to craft content in a fun and engaging way while growing an audience. There is potential to become a full-time position.
- The ideal candidate for this position has the following experience and qualities:
- Current BA/BS undergraduate student in a field relevant to media production or creative work
- Strong aptitude for social media planning and management
- Basic experience with professional media equipment with a willingness to learn about new equipment and techniques
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Cloud software suite, primarily Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro with a willingness to learn about new equipment and techniques
- An ambitious attitude and a problem-solver mentality
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong writing capabilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- The candidate who fills this role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Curation, planning, management, posting, and engagement on social media channels including: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Creation of content for social media channels with existing pre-shot content and with newly created content
- On-set assistance as a Production Assistant for various projects produced by Boulder Media House
This internship is for school credit only, however we will provide a stipend to cover the cost of travel to and from our office, as well as opportunities for paid experiences on-set throughout the semester.